[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA tests

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Oct 30 05:37:13 CET 2009

Anca,

Great information.  I think I'm starting to get this.

Let me run this scenario past you.  As I've described, I have a functional
proxy that forwards INVITEs upstream to a PSTN gateway.  My original
intention was to use the top-hiding scenario to obscure the gateway's
information.  Instead of using a separate server to accomplish this, is
there any reason I couldn't forward the PSTN-bound request to a distinct
domain on the same server (t_relay to the same box) where the routing
behavior for this domain would be to change the RURI domain to the true PSTN
gateway and b2b_init top-hiding?

Regards,
Jeff