[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfer issue

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:29:16 CET 2009

Ok well:

A = mobile phone
B = 101
C = 102

A calls B, true the sip trunk -> connected to opensips -> that dials B true
Asterisk (B is connected to opensips).

B transfers to C:
B puts A on hold -> dials C true Asterisk and opensips (C is also connected
to opensips) there is a call from B to C now, B tells C that A is there, and
B hangs up. The call goes from B to C, the call is now connected true the A
<-> sip trunk <-> opensips <-> asterisk <-> opensips <-> C.

I don't see another way to do this.

What i have now is:
sip trunk <-> Asterisk <-> opensips <-> Extensions and in this scenario  the
outside transfer true Asterisk fails. or atleast, there is no REFER send, i
mean the call DOES go on hold on B, and C is called, but when B disconnects
with C, (so this is the moment the call should actually transfer) the call
from A to B is still there on hold, and is never transferred.

Is this such a strange scenario? That the call never makes the final
destination?