[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfer issue

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:02:24 CET 2009

Yes, i just noticed that error myself, that's something else didn't had that
before today :-), but that's the whole issue, i think it's not sending a new
refer, it just creates a new call on line 2, and when i try to press
transfer and hang up the call disappears and in my phone screen i see
"transfer failed"

the situation is like this: 104 is on Asterisk, 105 & 103 are on opensips,
104 takes all the outside calls (for now i made it like this, so we are able
to transfer the calls announced)

i call from my mobile, true the sip trunk  to 104. I transfer a call from
104 to 105, this works fine. Then i transfer the same call from 105 to 103,
these last 2 are both opensips extensions..  and that last part, doesn't
work. the ngrep of a call like this is what you can see in my last post