[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfer issue

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:23:41 CET 2009

Ok thank you for your clear post, here is the grep of the call i made, it's a
outside call to asterisk then a transfer to opensips. (anounched) that one
is working, but then i try a transfer from 105 to 103, this is from opensips
extention to opensips extention. this one fails.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1382962/grep.txt

Best regards