[OpenSIPS-Users] UAC's CANCEL into siptrace

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Oct 25 03:25:18 CET 2009

El Domingo, 25 de Octubre de 2009, Jeff Pyle escribió:
> Am I likely handling CANCELs incorrectly in the
> loose_route() portion?

CANCEL is not an in-dialog request. Instead, it's a hop-by-hop request, this
is: UAC generates it, the proxy takes it and generates a new one for each
current branch (if there is parallel forking).

About siptrace, I remember that it doesn't capture some ACK's, but I don't
remember issues with CANCEL. Be sure you call trace_dialog() before tha CANCEL
handling.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>