[OpenSIPS-Users] Serialize_Branches not working right

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:09:14 CEST 2009

I will play with this some more.  Thanks for the tip and also thanks for the
new $branch PV.  That makes Hunt Groups/FindMe a lot easier.

Appreciate all your work on OpenSIPS!!

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu [via OpenSIPS (Open
SIP Server)] <ml-node+3884583-886129787 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3884583-886129787 at n2.nabble.com>