[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfer issue

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:21:32 CEST 2009

ok, but i want to have my users registered to opensips. And what happend
before was this ->
call from outside -> asterisk did a dial to 101 in opensips -> 101 ringed i
had a call..

transfer this call from 101 to 102 -> i've got a new call on line two from
phone 101 to 102, but the call from the outside, was on hold on 101 on line
1..  Blind transfers work perfectly, but not the announced transfers. they
just go on hold, and when i press transfer after telling 102 that i have a
call from 101, the call just stays on 101 in hold.

How did you fix this? Do you have working announced transfers?