[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfer issue

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:45:38 CEST 2009

Oke that is clear to me,

So if i want the transfer function, i have to use a asterisk as a gateway
(or any other pbx).
But how do you create this new channel? i tried this before, with an
asterisk as pbx, that received the outside calls... i've created a dial from
asterisk to my opensips extention, but this is clearly wrong because if i
try a transfer then, he tries it on the asterisk.. result the new
destination not found..

What i understand from your story is that asterisk shouldn't do a dial, but
a invite to the opensips extention, am i right?  Any ideas on how to do
this?