[OpenSIPS-Users] send bye in case of parallel forked call

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 22 05:11:25 CEST 2009

Hi Uwe,

I'm trying to follow why you actually need this ? sorting out multiple
200 OKs of a call is not typically a just for a proxy, but rather
something that needs to handled between end points.

There are ways to do the BYEing on OpeSIPS (for the second 200 OK), but
I have the feeling that maybe we should look for a more conventional
problem.

So, more or less what is the exact scenario that fails for you and why
do you need the help from the proxy side ?