[OpenSIPS-Users] append_branches in registrar module of 1.6

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:14:11 CEST 2009

Hello,I dont see the parameter append_branches in the registrar module of
1.6 version. I was using it so that Openser does not route calls to all the
AORs. My requirement was that the last registered client should get the
call.
So i used append_branches as 0 in the registrar module and desc_time_order
as 1 in the usrloc module which fulfilled my requirement properly.
How do i go ahead with 1.6 with similar requirement??

Any help or pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh