[OpenSIPS-Users] check_address() causes crash

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Oct 20 16:30:15 CEST 2009

I think the dialplan module can help out here as well. Not so much for
the replacement, but if a pattern match is detected.

now that I think of it, isn't there a way in the permissions module to
check subnets? I bet you could use one of the funcs in there, like
check_address() to test if an address is in a particular subnet.

-Brett