[OpenSIPS-Users] Question Regarding Watchers table.

Sanjeev BA as2902.b at samsung.com
Tue Oct 20 06:43:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

What watcher A adds presentity B to his contact list using OpenXCAP, how is
the watchers/active_watchers table updated?

I assume that once the B is added to the the xcap entry for A, the xcap
server would send a refreshWatchers command, that would make opensips
presence module to update the watchers/active_watchers table and
subsequently, presence status changes would be NOTIFY ed to the watchers.

I have set force_active parameter to 1 in opensips config.

Please provide some info on how this interaction works. Any pointers will
also be helpful.

Regards,

Sanjeev