[OpenSIPS-Users] Share Registrations Accross Servers

Ross Beer ross_beer at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:48:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have registrations replicated over two servers using a MySQL cluster and have also tried replication at SIP level however I can not call between servers.

The setup is as follows:

Soft phone A ---- Reg ----> OpenSips A

                                 Soft A calls Soft B

Soft phone B ---- Reg ----> OpenSips B

NAT checks are performed at the point of registration and when calls are being made.

It doesn't look like the request from Soft pone A that is passed to OpenSips A is going any further than OpenSips A. I can see that it looks up the location of soft phone B and tries to call it directly instead of looking a the 'socket' and passing the call to OpenSips B.

Do I have to perform any checks to see if the socket is remote and then forward the request instead of just doing a lookup("location")? If so can some one point me in the right direction :-)

Thanks,

Ross