[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with incoming calls.

Leon Li Leon.Li at aarnet.edu.au
Fri Oct 16 01:13:15 CEST 2009

Peter,

I am new to OpenSIPs, but from your ngrep, there seems to be a loop of
INVITE msgs.

U 10.0.100.99:5060 -> 90.145.5.83:5060
INVITE sip:0031851110814 at 90.145.5.83 SIP/2.0.

U 90.145.5.83:5060 -> 10.0.100.99:5060
INVITE sip:0031851110814 at 90.145.5.83 SIP/2.0.

So it looks like something wrong in script handling outbound --> inbound
call. If you can paste your config, someone should be able to check it.
:)

Regards,
Leon