[OpenSIPS-Users] Shared Registers Accross Servers - Unable to call

Ross Beer ross_beer at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:33:41 CEST 2009

I have successfully replicated the actual registrations, however it is not possible to call a soft phone that is registered to a different server.

For example a phone that registers to server 'A' can not call server 'B'.

I have tried setting a header with where the registration was received using 'add_sock_hdr' however this produces an error on the other server saying that the socket is not local.

Any advice on the correct way of doing this would be much appreciated. The ideal solution would allow 'Messages' and 'Calls' to pass to the soft phone no matter what server the phone registers too.

Thanks,

Ross