[OpenSIPS-Users] check_address() causes crash

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Oct 15 15:38:50 CEST 2009

Irina,

In this case $rd was an IP address, freshly loaded from a
lookup("location").  But, going forward, you're right, this isn't a great
way to do it.  Any suggestions on how to get the IP of the where the message
will go if it were to hit a t_relay(), for example?

I'll update and see if it still crashes.

Thanks,
Jeff