[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer to receive feedback from destination

Yoo Chan Jeon yoojeon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:23:41 CEST 2009

 Hi,

I appreciate your quick response.
I still have a question regarding a load balancer.
I guess I can not use it for stateless mode OpenSIPS because the load
balancer needs a dialog module for checking  the load.
The document describes that  the "load-balancing" (LB) module is able to
receive feedback from the destinations (if they are capable of).
This mechanism is used for notifying *OpenSIPS* when the maximum capacity of
a destination changed.

Would you explain how I can implement this?   I could not find  any
exported functions to set this up.

Thanks.

Yoo Chan