[OpenSIPS-Users] CURL from config

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Wed Oct 14 17:21:15 CEST 2009

Hi!

Radius can be a good solution for this. With 1.6 you can natively and easy send/receive any parameters with radius.
All you need is a radius server that will translate radius requests to http get requests (one time setup). Maybe you can do also a better (than http parameters) integration between radius server and your application server.

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover