[OpenSIPS-Users] External transfer fails (from Asterisk)

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:26:40 CEST 2009

Yes i did, but it makes no sence to me. I fixed it tho with giving my
opensips a private network + modem, for testing. But i have another issue
with that, i can call outside, but the inside gives to many hops, i opened a
new message about this:
http://n2.nabble.com/incoming-calls-fail-from-outside-td3821099.html#a3821099