[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips as SMS-GW

Ajay Pratap Singh Pundhir pundhir.ajay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 05:53:19 CEST 2009

yes i am talking about SIP Client which support SMS. 3GPP has recently
released standard for SMS over IP, so i am talking about the Softphone which
support SMS service, i.e. which can register as a SMS capable device, and
can Send/Recieve SMS in the format described in Stsndards.

One idea which came to my mind is to add one more tab in UCTIMSClient for
SMS.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro