[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple opensips_radius instances in CDRTool

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Oct 13 20:55:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a working CDRTool 6.8.0 configuration.  It looks at one Opensips
radius data source, and one Asterisk data source.  I'm attempting to add a
second Opensips radius data source.  I'm having trouble.

If I add a second "opensips_radius" instance, the second one seems to
overwrite the first.  It works, but the first is gone.

If I add it with a different name, say, "opensips_radius_sun", it doesn't
show up in the available Data source drop-down box.  It does, however,
appear as an available data source in the permissions section when editing a
user.

What is the proper way to do this?

Thanks,
Jeff