[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips as SMS-GW

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 13 16:02:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

OpenSIPS has a builtin SMS module, but for SMS over AT-modems - see the
SMS module (http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/sms.html).

The module can control an AT-modem to send and receive SMS directly from
the GSM network.

Another options is to simply integrate (via DB for example) opensips
with kannel (SMS gateway).