[OpenSIPS-Users] Monit tool not working in opensips-cp

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:00:24 CEST 2009

HI Bodgan,

I want to implement the dialplan module. But i was confused little bit in
the configuration part. my database table of dialplan module is

+----+------+----+----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+------------------+-------+
| id | dpid | pr | match_op | match_exp | match_len | subst_exp |
repl_exp         | attrs |
+----+------+----+----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+------------------+-------+
|  1 |    1 |  1 |        1 | (^67.+)   |         0 | (^67.+)   |
167 at 192.168.3.36 |       |
+----+------+----+----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+------------------+-------+

and my opensips.cfg configuration is:

modparam("dialplan", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost
/opensips")

route[14]
{
    $var(x) = "sip:678";
    dp_translate("1", "$var(x)/$var(tmp)");
}.

My actual intention is when the client dials the number 678... a prefix 1
should add to that numbers. Is the above configuration correct for my
architecture?.

Thanks,
Nehru.