[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS - OpenXCAP integration

Sanjeev BA as2902.b at samsung.com
Tue Oct 13 09:55:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

With XCAP auth scheme set to basic I do observe the same issue as mentioned
in the ticket.

I tried changing the XCAP authentication scheme from basic to digest. After
this change, xdm client posted a second PUT with Auth details, but this time
the server returned 500 Internal server error.

Internally, I can see an OpenXCAP failure in

base64.decodestring(input)
Error base64.py, line 321
return bin2ascii.a2b_base64(s) incorrect padding.

Not sure how to resolve this.

Regards,
Sanjeev