[OpenSIPS-Users] External transfer fails (from Asterisk)

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:17:07 CEST 2009

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Peter den Hartog wrote:

>>> Hello Bogdan,
>>>
>>> That is correct,
>>> in Asterisk i see nothing of a new call, or a transfer.. but the phone
>>> is
>>> creating a new call on line 2, in opensips i just see a new ongoing
>>> call.
>>> (the line 2 call) and on the outside phone i hear the asterisk wait/hold
>>> music.
>>>
>>> Is there any smart solution for this? can i just forward the complete
>>> call
>>> to opensips and let asterisk only forward it, and not create the call?
>>> (it
>>> now just does a dial to the sip member in opensips)
>>>

>> Oke a little update, i can now do blind (cold) transfers from asterisk to
>> opensips (outside lines) but not hot transfers, then the call gets
>> disconnected.
>>
> Do you see some NOTIFY requests going around? they are used during
> attended transfer to inform on the new call state.....
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan

Nope, no NOTIFY requests.

Well wat is ment was making asterisk dumb, and just let if forward a
complete call.. so instead of doing a dial to an opensips extention, just
make a full transfer of the call to the opensips server, and then to the
extention.

I'm trying it the other way arround now, as you said earlier that the
opensips recieves all the calls (so is directly connected to the sip trunk)
but i have some strange issue's with that 2, i can't call outside and when i
call inside, the phone rings (i just made a alias) and then i can't pick it
up or anything, the phone doesn't respond!

Any ideas ?