[OpenSIPS-Users] [Inquiry] 487 Request Cancelled processing

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 01:25:10 CEST 2009

I forgot to mention that the cancel issue only happens when an internal user
is calling outbound via a SIP trunk.

I am able to resolve the issue when in my Route[4] I add the following
command

rewritehostport("pt1.vitelity.net:5060");

But this in turn messes up when a call is established between an internal
user and an external user and one of them hangs up.  The BYE message is
never received.

Here is my full Route[4]

route[4] {
xlog("L_INFO", "Route 4 Entering Route: call [$rm] rU[$rU] ru[$ru] fu[$fu]
tu[$tu] si[$si] ct[$ct]\n");
        # routing to the public network
        t_relay("udp:pt1.vitelity.net:5060");

        setbflag(6); # Required to enable Mediaproxy
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };

        route(1);