[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs behind a firewall

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Thu Oct 8 08:53:51 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 07 October 2009 22:56:06 Daniel Goepp wrote:
> Thanks for the information, that seems to at least change the Via, but
> RTPproxy is still not handling this well.  It will only give it's
> private IP back to OpenSIPS, so I end up wtih:
>
> Connection Information (c): IN IP4 10.250.7.164
>
> I will try and see if I can work around this on the RTPproxy side of
> things.

You will have tons and tons of problems runing an rtpproxy on a private IP,
more than the ones you will be able to solve.

RTPProxy was designed to BE on a public IP.

Ask your provider to give you some sort of /29 or /28 IP pool and work with
that, otherwise you will end with headhache.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual