[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs behind a firewall

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Wed Oct 7 23:56:06 CEST 2009

Thanks for the information, that seems to at least change the Via, but
RTPproxy is still not handling this well.  It will only give it's
private IP back to OpenSIPS, so I end up wtih:

Connection Information (c): IN IP4 10.250.7.164

I will try and see if I can work around this on the RTPproxy side of things.

-dg