[OpenSIPS-Users] Has anyone implemented account codes?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 7 08:35:15 CEST 2009

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Kronlage wrote:
> We'd like to implement the ability to organize CDRs by account code,
> and/or to restrict calling to certain areas based on code.

These are different things:
    - how you organize CDRs is something not opensips related - you
simply get account data (you can customize it to get more info from
script, if needed), generate CDRs from the acc data (see how opensips
control panel does it) and than you do whatever you want with the
resulting CDRs

   - to restrict calls to certain areas, you need to get into the
opensips script - I suggest to look at the dialplan module - you can use
it for seeing if called number ($rU) does match certain patterns
(regexp)  and take decision (like denying the call)