[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with prefix() during call forwarding

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Sun Nov 22 17:43:59 CET 2009

Bogdan,

Thanks. I'm using 1.5.3. I sort of got stuck with this serial forking
scenario. I mean, OpenSIPS does what is supposed to do. The problems is
the call needs to be sent to (and is originated by) the Cisco AS5300.
When one destination fails OpenSIPS sends the call to the next
destination, but since new INVITE is part of the same dialog for
OpenSIPS is carries the same Call-ID and From tag the Cisco gets
confused and sends 482 Loop Detected or 500 Internal Server Error.
Perhaps delaying new INVITE by a few ms for the Cisco to invalidate the
call state would have helped, but I can't find my way around this.

Regards,
Andrew