[OpenSIPS-Users] UAC's CANCEL into siptrace

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 16 17:06:21 CET 2009

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Pyle wrote:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> Don't you ever sleep?
>
> Come to think of it, I've used trace_dialog() on a 1.5 proxy with no problem
> in the siptrace capture.  Maybe this is a new 1.6 problem?

So, in 1.5, the trace_dialog() function was tracing also the inbound
CANCEL, and in 1.6 (with a similar scrip) it does not?

It is interesting as the trace_dialog() function cannot catch the
inbound CANCEL as this is part of a different transaction (the function
is catching only sequential requests based on dialog matching)

In 1.6 there was a fix to extend the dialog context for the CANCEL also,
but the siptrace module was not correspondingly updated (it must install
a new TM callback in order to catch the CANCEL for the original INVITE).

Please open a bug report on the tracker and I will take care of this.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan

www.voice-system.ro