[OpenSIPS-Users] Parallel Forking messes up Voicemail two-way audio

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 16 15:44:16 CET 2009

Hi,

Let me first try to understand the scenario from SIP point of view.

In the first place, the call is sent to USER and PSTN (parallel). Now,
the PSTN responds very slow and the USER (callee) decline the call, right ?

How the VM kicks in? serial forking?

Maybe a call flow or a trace will help a lot to understand your case.

www.voice-system.ro