[OpenSIPS-Users] DB-ONLY mode call between two proxies failed.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 16 15:11:14 CET 2009

Hi Jiang,

the problem is the USRLOC module saves (in the user location record) the
socket the REGISTER was received from (to use it when sending the
traffic to the users). But if you have multiple servers on the same DB,
there will be a kind of conflict between the stored sockets (record was
inserted by R1 with socket S1 and later R2 reads the records, R2 will
try to use S1 which obviously is not local).

I can send you a small patch do get rid of that, but if you are dealing
with NATed clients, it will not works - a natted client can be handled
only by the same server.

www.voice-system.ro