[OpenSIPS-Users] Modify SDP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Nov 15 22:22:18 CET 2009

Hi Iñaki,

dropping in a bit later :).

What are talking about here is about a proxy "influencing" the codec
negotiation and not about a proxy getting into a proxy negotiation  -
the ops we have here are just for removing codecs and changing the
priorities - these kinds of ops does not break the negation between the
end parties, but just influence it. The actual decisions about codecs is
still left to end parties.

There are no ops like adding new codecs in the SDP - this kind of ops
will indeed break the negotiation and proxy should not do it.