[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP starting

shekhar85 chandrashekharla at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 12:22:35 CET 2009

Hi,

I finally got some error messages by using openxcap --no-fork. Now the
problem is on some python scripts.Now knowing where the error is I can go
ahead.
Thanks a lot.
regards
Shekhar

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Saul Ibarra Corretge [via OpenSIPS (Open
SIP Server)] <ml-node+3991753-1824354892 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3991753-1824354892 at n2.nabble.com>