[OpenSIPS-Users] Jabber Configuration

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:32:07 CET 2009

Hi Every one,

I trying to integrate jabber module in my server in order to chat with
MSN,yahoo messengers. I followed the following steps.

1. Create the database for jabber in which 4 tables(icq,yahoo,msn...)
created/
2. Installed local jabber server jabberd.
   2.1. changed the configuration in jabber.xml , jabber-cfg,
jabber-msn.xml(As i'm trying to use msn).
3. loaded modules and routed in opensips.cfg.

The problem is it is not communicating to any of the yahoo,msn..

However In opensips.cfg and jabber.xml i changed jdomain as jabber.127.0.0.1
cause that there is no DNS name for my host. Any Suggestions for configuring
and testing this module. Thanks in advance.