[OpenSIPS-Users] static nat and 1 to 1 nat

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 12:25:07 CET 2009

Alex

As far as I can tell, the records in location table that have null in the received column are those
where the client device is aware of its NAT environment and has already substituted the correct
external IP address and port number. For example IP phones that are using STUN.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited