[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting and regular expression

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Sun Nov 8 21:07:07 CET 2009

Airton Kuada wrote:
> I User's module "lcr" and I'm testing the module "drouting" to perform
> the migration. However, I am trying to use regular expressions ( '^
> 413,312 [45]') in the column prefix of dr_rules table and is failing.
> Can I use regular expression in this column? If i can not, what better
> way to write the route expression?

Hello,
I was reading through the drouting threads when I spotted your
unanswered question. Drouting does not support regexps (and only digits
are allowed) as all the routing rules are kept in a tree (by prefix) to
enhance the searching and reduce the time to find the matching rule.
Couldn't you reword your routing rules without the regexps?

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk