[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips pidf-manipulation Not working.

mani sivaraman mani.opensips at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:42:54 CET 2009

Now I'm able to save the pidf.xml on openxcap server. I can also get the
pidf from IE from openxcap. Still opensips sends NOTIFY with no payload (no
pidf) for all the contacts that are offline. Basically all the presentity
gets is offline. No details like email , phone , note can be obtained for
offline contacts. Though opensips will send pidf for all contacts (both
online and offline) with other contact info and note etc.

I have enabled pidf manipulation on opensips.cfg. Should I set any thing
else on opensips to enable pidf-manipuation. I'm using 1.5.3 version.

Thanks in Advance.