[OpenSIPS-Users] Calling engage_media_proxy per branch

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun May 31 11:25:29 CEST 2009

El Sábado, 30 de Mayo de 2009, Dan Pascu escribió:
> however, the changes
> need to be done in dialog and tm not in mediaproxy, so it's a larger issue
> to discuss here than enabling a mediaproxy function to work in a branch
> route

Hi, does "tm" module also require changes for this purpose? I don't expect so
since "t_realy()" invokes "onbranch_route" and there a branch flag can be
inspected in order to invoke or not a function per branch.
If I'm not wrong, modifications must be required just in "dialog" module in
order it to allow various early-dialogs (instead of just one dialog session
per incoming request).

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>