[OpenSIPS-Users] debuild error on MediaProxy 2.3.4

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Sat May 30 03:26:16 CEST 2009

Dan,

I believe I'm beginning to wrap my mind around the coolness that is Debian
packaging.  Per your example I updated python-application from the source
repository, applied both patches to mediaproxy-2.3.4, built the packages and
installed them without any issues.  Almost like I knew what I was doing.

Thanks for your help.

- Jeff