[OpenSIPS-Users] H323

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri May 29 22:28:43 CEST 2009

Opensips has no support for anything but SIP.
You won't get your head bitten off here. Most of us are pretty tame. :)

For H323, I think you can use freeswitch with success. I'd love to hear what
other people out there are using and in what capacities.

I'm planning on layering freeswitch into my setup to support H.323 (at
least, that's how it is in my mind) :)
-Brett