[OpenSIPS-Users] debuild error on MediaProxy 2.3.4

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue May 26 21:42:10 CEST 2009

Hello,

I got the following error when trying to debuild on Debian Lenny:

/chop/
dh_installudev -pmediaproxy-relay
dh_lintian -pmediaproxy-relay
dh_install -pmediaproxy-relay
cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/bin/media-relay': No such file or directory
dh_install: command returned error code 256
make: *** [binary-install/mediaproxy-relay] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit
status 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1319:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc failed

My familiarity with Debian is growing, but still rather small.  And the
package creation process is very new to me.  I was following the
documentation under the packaging section.  Any suggestions on what might
cause?

Thanks,
Jeff