[OpenSIPS-Users] About using an adicional subscriber table on auth_db module

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:54:16 CEST 2009

Hi all!

In order to attend designing necessities we need to authenticate some
UAs with two diferent passwords, depending on user_agent information. I
spent some time trying to script two diferent www_authorize and
proxy_authorize functions, one for each table. The sintax is fine but
Opensips do not start properly (I got an error of incorrect table
version, even in openser old versions 1.0.1).

Do anybody knows how to make it work?

Regards! Ricardo.