[OpenSIPS-Users] Arbitrary contact added in 302 generated responses

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon May 25 14:14:19 CEST 2009

On Monday 25 May 2009, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I was evaluating this for a long time (to hide from the script the whole
> Cancel processing - both requests and replies), but by doing this we
> will not be able to log any info about the cancelling even....but to be
> honest I do not know if is anybody needing it.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you speaking of the possibility to use
xlog() inside the if (t_was_canceled()) test to log that the processed request
was already cancelled? If so, I really doubt that it is useful in any manner.
If it was cancelled, I don't want to get in the failure_route in the first
place.

--
Dan