[OpenSIPS-Users] Retransmissions with broken UAs

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue May 19 21:35:48 CEST 2009

El Martes, 19 de Mayo de 2009, Brett Nemeroff escribió:
> Iñaki,Thanks for clearing that up.. it's quite helpful understanding that..
> One question tho.

> I've seen opensips at times totally ignore a message as
> well.. Is there any time that *should* happen?

Do you mean a request or response?
Of course, it can occurs for a request depending on what you have on your
script. For example, if SUBSCRIBE arrives to OpenSIPS and you do *nothing*
with it (the same as running "frop()") then the request will be consumed by
OpenSIPS which won't send a reply, so retransmissions will happen coming from
the sender.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>