[OpenSIPS-Users] Error: command pua_publish is not available

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon May 18 10:53:44 CEST 2009

Hi Franz,

I think that you have enabled xcap_diff in your openxcap server (by
setting  enable_publish_xcapdiff=yes in the config ) and this feature
needs pua and pua_mi module and also ipresence_xcapdiff in opensips. But
since you didn't expected that to happen you probably don't need
xcap_diff feature. Read the documentation. You can find some details in
presence_xcapdiff module documentation:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/presence_xcapdiff.html.

regards,
Anca