[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC Logging Cancels

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu May 14 19:14:11 CEST 2009

All,I'm having some trouble with ACC.. I'm not sure if I'm doing something
wrong or if this behavior is expected.

I'm using ACC to log my calls with the following options:
modparam("acc", "early_media", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_table_missed_calls", "acc")
modparam("acc", "db_table_acc", "acc")
modparam("acc", "db_table_missed_calls", "acc")

Now if I make a call, and it goes to carrier one, which fails (remote side
doesn't answer, lets say) a 408 Request Timeout gets logged, but then the
call rolls to another carrier, I hear ringing, then hangup. I dont' log a
487. I'd like to have that 487 logged. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I setflag(1) and setflag(2) right at the begining of my scripts. Maybe if
someone can explain to me what setting those flags really causes the acc
module to do, that might help me. Also what does ACC call "missed" and
"failed" ?
Thanks!

-Brett