[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding subscribers?

Matti Zemack Matti.Zemack at rtcfactory.com
Thu May 14 16:23:27 CEST 2009

Hi all,

How do you all add new subscribers to your systems?

Today we do it by  calling "opensipsctl add sdhgsd at asdjkhsd djhjhd" from
our admin-php.

Looking through the code of opensipsctl it seems to make an SQL query
inserting the new user straight into the Databse without passing FIFO or
such.

Does there exist a more "modern" way of doing this or is this the
procedure used nowadays?

BTW, Anyone interested in the final PHP code of triggering a reboot of
Linksys and Grandstream using XML-RPC, just let me know. Actually also
some code of reboot of Siemens devices, although not through opensips.

Best Regards,

Matti Zemack, Stockholm, Sweden

RTC Factory AB

Jungfrugatan 6

114 44 Stockholm

SWEDEN

Tel: +46-8 410 420 03

SMS: +46-709 625 173

Fax: +46-8 410 420 49

Email: matti.zemack at rtcfactory.com

RTC Factory is a global communications provider, targeting virtual
operators and ISPs. RTC Factory provides "Communication as a Service":
basically the equivalent of Google's GrandCentral combined with Skype
and Rebtel functionality. These IP-based services are hosted and
provided within a white-label framework, and sold through the provider's
regular sales channels.