[OpenSIPS-Users] R: Media Proxy between LAN and WAN

Mauro Davi' mauro.davi at acotel.com
Wed May 13 16:17:23 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

below an extract of my opensips script file:

if the message is a INVITE:

use_media_proxy();

t_on_branch("1");

t_on_reply("1");

onreply_route[1]

{

        if (t_check_status("200"))

        {

                fix_nated_sdp("3", "xxx.yyy.zzz.204"); #public IP address

        }

}

branch_route[1]

{

        if(has_body("application/sdp")) {

                xlog("L_INFO","MESSAGE BODY <$mb>\n");

                fix_nated_sdp("3", "172.30.0.205");

                xlog("L_INFO","MESSAGE BODY <$mb>\n");

        }

}

So I don't use the use_media_proxy twice... But I think that the problem is created by using the fix_nated_sdp and the use_media_proxy function.

But I don't understand why...

Thanks

            MD